Analyze the nursing roles in the community health setting.
WINDSHIELD SURVEY: ASSESS YOUR COMMUNITY BY DOING AN INFORMAL WINDSHIELD SURVEY. DRIVE THROUGH THE AREA AND IDENTIFY TYPES OF HOUSING, SCHOOLS, CHURCHES, HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS, AND ENVIRONMENTAL OR SAFETY HAZARDS. YOU WILL NR443 GUIDELINES FOR CARING FOR POPULATIONS: COMMUNITY WINDSHIELD SURVEY
Windshield Survey: Assess your community by doing an informal windshield survey. Drive through the area and identify types of housing, schools, churches, healthcare providers, and environmental or safety hazards. You will NR443 Guidelines for Caring for Populations: Community Windshield Survey
The purpose of this paper is to provide a direct observational assessment method of the community. This windshield survey will be the initial step in uncovering a community health problem and identifying community dynamics.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes.
2. Integrate clinical judgment in professional decision-making and implementation of the nursing process through analysis of community health nursing practice. (PO #4)
5. Analyze the nursing roles in the community health setting. (PO #7)
7. Accept accountability for personal and professional development as part of the life-long learning process. (PO #5)
Submit to the appropriate basket in the Dropbox by 11:59 p.m. MT Sunday of Week 2.
POINTS: 150 points
� need to discuss the following six observations in your paper.
1. Community vitality
2. Indicators of social and economic conditions
3. Health resources
4. Environmental conditions related to health
5. Social functioning
6. Attitude toward healthcare
Information about the components of a windshield survey is located in Nies & McEwen (2011) on page 97 (Box 6-2).
The post Analyze the nursing roles in the community health setting. appeared first on My Nursing Paper.