- Answer question #4 and one other question. 600 words or less.
- Post at least one substantive reply to a colleague’s post – 200 words or less.
QUESTIONS/SCENARIOS FOR YOUR POST: Remember that if you use any reference as a source for your posts, you must use the APA in-text citation format to credit the author and a reference citation at the end.
- What is the Control Quality process and when is it used on the project? What types of IT issues could be analyzed with quality tools?
- What is cause-and-effect analysis and how is it used within the context of quality control?
- List the different types of performance reports and describe the key pieces of information used for each.
- Describe the reasons for having a close-out process meeting with all team members and stakeholders.
- Describe each of the major categories of items on the close project process checklist.