Personal Evaluation of Primary Event/Committee Assignment:
What went well?
- Good food, guest really enjoyed food.
- Good service.
- Everything was on time and organization.
- Had all the supplies for the goody bags by the day of.
- Parking went well with group members directing guests where to park.
- Did not run out of any food.
What need to improve?
- Transportation (confuse guest, the location for parking not fix with the information in email).
- Did not have enough volunteers for our event.
- Cooler for the drinks was leaking because there was no plug.
- Needed to be more prepared with all the utensils etc.
Specific suggestions to improve:
- Have a more defined estimation of guests coming.
- Have the event at a different place next year because of transportation.
- Recommend Hooks for next year.
- Have more event specialized goody bags for guests (personalized koozies).
At least 2 pages (22-25 lines per page)
Do not need sources or references