How can nurse education contribute to reducing the incidences of heart attacks among old people aged over 60 in hospitals?
Review protocol/strategy (2800 words)
This assignment requires you to reflect on clinical nursing practice to identify a research question that you wish
to explore further and to develop a review protocol//strategy in relation to the research question.
This assignment/review protocol is linked with your next course NURS 3046 Nursing Project.
Objectives being assessed
• Explain the relationship between knowledge, research and practice
• Explain the process of identifying a research question
• Apply the research process to develop a research protocol/strategy
• Apply a critical approach to reviewing the literature
• Develop a research question from ONE of the health themes provided below
• Apply the PICO or PIO in a table format to the research question
• Develop inclusion and exclusion criteria
• Develop a search strategy to direct a search of relevant electronic health databases to locate
specific research articles related to your research question.
• Implement the search strategy in the two selected electronic databases.
• Identify and record 5 research articles relevant to your research question.
The post How can nurse education contribute to reducing the incidences of heart attacks among old people aged over 60 in hospitals? appeared first on My Nursing Paper.