There is no single national or international governing body for information security. A large number of national security interests existâ€”private and government sectors, and academic and commercial interests, among others.
Write a paper that includes the following:
- Identify a minimum of FOUR (4) security advisory bodies and detail the role they play in providing cyber security standards and guidelines. Select two of the governing bodies from the Middle East and/or Southeast Asia regions.
- Provide details on the responsibilities and interests of these national and international security organizations.
- The paper should be 3 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- Must include a minimum of two (2) credible sources and information from the module to support the writing.
- The paper must follow writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate.