- Using the attached outline and provided organization (do not change the business or provided information in the attachment)
- Think of yourself as an organizational consultant and assume that a key manager has requested a thorough analysis and recommended course of action to resolve an actual organizational problem that will make a difference to the future performance of the organization.
- Identify which course Terminal Course Objectives (TCOs) are related to the problem you identify.
- Research Sources
- All papers must have a minimum of six scholarly sources cited within the text of the paper and identified in the references section.
- Additional research sources can be attached in a bibliography.
- All papers should be double-spaced, using an 11- or 12-point font.
- The length of the paper is to be between 10 and 15 pages, not counting the cover page, table of contents, nor appendices.
- The first page should include the title of the work, student name, course number and title, date, and professor name.
- The second page should be a table of contents. It should, at a minimum, reflect the seven items listed in the Grading Rubric.
- Follow APA style for general format and citations (see the APA Guidelines Tutorial in the Syllabus).
- The paper sections must adhere to the guidelines below, and each section must be labeled in the text.
- The language should be clear, concise, and precise.
- The tone should be professional, consistent, and not filled with jargon.
- Grammar and syntax (sentence structure) must be correct.
- The report must be free of misspellings and typos.
Tables and Figures
- All figures and tables must be referred to in your text before they appear on the page.
- Figures and tables should appear on the same page as, or the page after, the text that refers to them.
- All figures and tables need captions. Captions go below figures and above tables.
Quotations and Citations
- Quotations and citations are crucial components of a research paper and must be present.
- Failure to properly cite research sources and borrowed ideas is plagiarism.
- Refer to the APA style guide for assistance with properly citing quoted or borrowed materials and ideas.
- Turnitin is used on all reports and projects. A report can be obtained for your review prior to submitting your final work. Make sure that you are in compliance with the University’s 20/80 rule.