Use the following position when answering the question:
Position B: Nonprobability (or purposive) sampling represents the best strategy for selecting research participants.
As always, please address each element and label each section so we can appreciate your response.
For the Week 10 Discussion Post, please discuss these elements:
By Day 4
- Post a restatement of your assigned position on sampling strategies.
- Defend your position with examples and support from the scholarly literature.
- Next, select a data collection method and briefly explain its strengths and limitations.
- Then, identify a potential ethical issue with this method and describe a strategy to address it.
- Last, explain the relationship between measurement reliability and measurement validity using an example from your discipline.