In this Challenge, you will use Microsoft PowerPoint to create a multimedia presentation showcasing your identified problem, laying out your plan to solve the problem, and explaining how you would evaluate whether it worked. Think of this as your chance to present your plan to your instructor and others who may be interested in this topic.
Follow the steps below in creating your presentation:
- Select a template for your Microsoft PowerPoint presentation.
- Create a title slide that states the problem you are solving.
- Create at least three (3) slides introducing and explaining your identified problem.
- State the problem you selected and why you chose it.
- Recap the process you used to research your identified problem.
- Share what you see as the cause of the problem and potential impacts it may be having.
- Create at least three (3) slides introducing and explaining the plan you would implement to solve the problem.
- List several of your top potential solutions.
- Describe the key solution you would implement.
- Outline the steps and actions you would take to put your plan into action.
- Create at least two (2) slides outlining your evaluation of the plan after implementation.
- Outline at least three (3) action steps you would take to evaluate the success of your plan.
- Explain what types of tools you might use in your evaluation (i.e. surveys, in-person interviews, tests, etc.)
- Explain your evaluation criteria (i.e. How will you know if the solution was a success? How will you know when the problem is solved?)
- Use design and multimedia elements to enhance your presentation.
- Use a clean font style and content layout within the presentation.
- Use minimal text on each slide.
- Use audio or video narration to present your slides.
- Use quality graphics within the presentation.
- Use effective animations within the presentation.
- Use at least one (1) additional multimedia tool within presentation (i.e. embedded video, embedded website, SmartArt, etc.)
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this challenge are:
- Use basic application software.
- Create a digital solution for an identified business problem.
- Use technology in a professional and ethical manner within real world contexts.